It's time to hear from YOU!
So I've been doing a bit of thinkin. You know, just lying there on my back watching the clouds float by. The question is a pretty big one:
Does anybody really give a brass razoo about Aussie English?
I think that's something you could answer, because I need to know.
Here's some more questions for you, and I encourage you to post a comment and answer them:
- Are you ever going to Australia, or have you been there?
- Do you watch any Aussie TV shows? Which ones?
- When you hear Aussies, can you understand them?
- Have you done or wish to do any formal study in the English language?
- Would you be interested in a short video course in understanding and speaking Aussie English?
Once again, these are pretty big questions. As a dad of five tin lids (see previous blog), I have bugger all spare time, but I'm willing to invest it into one or two important things if I know it's helping someone like you!
So... please comment below, or at least share this post on FB, G+ etc. Good on ya mate!